EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS OF FACULTY OF CONSTRUCTION
Specialty 5В072900 - "Construction"
• Calculation and design of buildings and structures - comprehensive training in the design of new buildings, structures for various purposes, as well as inspection, reconstruction and strengthening of existing structures;
• The technology of industrial and civil construction- training of specialists in the field of organization and management of the construction of buildings and structures, including the organization of repair, reconstruction and strengthening of existing buildings;
• Design and installation of metal structures - comprehensive training in the design, manufacture and installation of metal structures special structures;
• Heat and ventilation - training of specialists for the design, installation and operation of heating, ventilation, heating and supply of various buildings;
• Water supply and sanitation- training for the design, installation and operation of systems and structures in the field of water supply and sanitation of residential, public and industrial facilities.
• Mechanization, electricity and building automation- Multidisciplinary training in technology, mechanization, electricity and automation of industrial and civil construction.
• Construction of thermal and nuclear power plants
• Construction of Gas and Oil Pipelines
• Construction of roads and airfields
• Bridges and tunnels
• Hydraulic engineering construction
• Economics and Management in Construction
• Engineering Survey in Construction
• Technical supervision and safety in construction
• Information systems in construction
Specialty 5M072900 - "Construction"
Doctoral studies PhD
Specialty 6D072900 - «Building»
Doctorate of specialty 6D072900-Construction
Educational activities of the IOC programme of doctoral studies is carried out on the basis of the Law "On education" of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 27 July 2007.
Preparation of scientific and pedagogical staff in doctoral studies with the award of the degree of doctor of philosophy (PhD) and doctor of the profile with the normative training term no less than three years.
Training in doctoral studies is carried out only on the internal form on the basis of state educational order.
In doctoral studies on a competitive basis within the state order, the persons who have successfully completed OP graduate, ie, having the academic degree "master" who showed a tendency to research and teaching.