Media about KazGASA/ publications
- «Почему я поступил в КазГАСА?». " Білім айнасы " newspaper of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 25, 2019.
- «МАМАНДЫҚТЫ ТАҢДАУ – МАҢЫЗДЫ МӘСЕЛЕ». " Білім айнасы " newspaper of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 20, 2019.
- «Дипломдық жобалар сайысы». " Білім айнасы " newspaper of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 22. 2019.
- «АСҚАРАЛЫ АЛПЫС ЖАС». Republican newspaper "Білім айнасы», 02.11.2018.
- "Көкжиек" 40 (227), 24.10.2018
- «Научное сотрудничество в области механики и сейсмостойкого строительства в Год Узбекистана в Казахстане». Republican newspaper "Білім айнасы», 01.11.2018
- «Роль научно-методической работы в образовательном процессе высшей школы». Republican newspaper "Білім айнасы», 17.10.2018
- "Біздің заман" 35, апрель, 2018
- «Факультет общего строительства в годы становления независимого Казахстана». Republican newspaper "Білім айнасы», 17.10.2018
BLOG OF DEAN, FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE
Iskhodzhanova Galina Rashetovna
Dean of Faculty of Architecture, Academic Professor, Candidate of Architecture.more
BLOG OF DEAN, FACULTY OF DESIGN
Akhmedova Aijan Timurovna
Doctor of Architecture, Academic Professor.more
DEAN’S BLOG, CONSTRUCTION FACULTY
Nauruzbayev Kabdullagazy Arenovich
Doctor of technical sciences, professor, Dean of General Construction Facultymore
CALENDAR OF EVENTS0 events per month
In 2017, the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, instructed that, within the framework of the implementation of the state program “Rukhani zhangyru”, the project “New humanitarian knowledge. 100 new textbooks in the Kazakh language ”on the development of social and human sciences. “We must create conditions for the full-fledged education of students in history, political science, sociology, philosophy, psychology, cultural studies, philology,” the head of state said.
We found out how this project can be implemented.
On October 18, 2019, a book club was opened at the Academy with the participation of 2nd year students of the Departments of General construction and Department construction technologies, infrastructure and management. The goal of our BooK Club is to attract young people to read, broaden their horizons and develop their intellect. During a visit to the club, the student develops personal qualities: a steady cognitive interest in reading, in dialogue with the author of the text; need for reading; the ability to feel the beauty and expressiveness of speech, the desire to improve one’s own speech, realizes the need for self-expression through the word, holding different start games, quizzes, the desire to receive an award in the nomination “Best Reader of the Year” and, of course, learning interesting facts.
The members of the book club are students of the academy, as well as teachers. The club’s tasks are to have members of this club meet once a month to hold a round-table meeting where new books are discussed; Spend a reader's evening to attract students' interest in reading.
It is planned to open our group in all social networks, activists and moderators will inform about all the club's events and plans, as well as a discussion of book novelties will be held.
This program is aimed at achieving personal and interdisciplinary results, the development of communicative, regulatory and cognitive, universal educational actions, the main of which is semantic reading, which implies mastering the methods of reading, comprehending, interpreting and evaluating information.