REVIEW-COMPETITION FOR HIGH-SCHOOL STUDENTS: "ARCHITECTURE PLANET"
Department of Architecture of the International Educational Corporation plans to hold a review-competition for high-school students annually.
The review-competition for high-school students: "ARCHITECTURE PLANET-2018" will be held from February 1st to March 15th, 2018.
Task: To construct orthogonal and axonometric projection of the developed architectural object using computer programs. An important aspect: the building should be imaged in the environment.
Terms of works submission: 1.02-15.03.2018.
Form of submission of competition materials:
1) Competitive work, printed on a sheet of A3 format (in color).
2) Information printed in Microsoft Word text editor (A4 sheet format, Times New Roman font 14pt, single spacing):
▪ Full name of the participant, photo, contact information (e-mail, phone numbers);
▪ Full name of the scientific leader, photo, contact information (e-mail, phone numbers), place of work, position;
▪ a summary of the performed work (abstract).
3) CD-ROM, content the electronic versions of the above materials: competitive work (“.jpg” format, resolution not less than 300 pixels), information about participants and abstract (“.doc” format).
As a result of the review-competition, the best works will be awarded with a certificate and exhibited on the IOC website.
Contact person of the contest: Dina A. Amandykova, Olga A. Knyazeva. Phone number: 8-702-786-41-73.